When you submit the contact form on our website, you will be asked to enter your name, contact and email address, and you can fill in additional details to help us assist you. We will use your information to respond to your inquiries and to add you to our mailing list (if you request to be added).
We will use some of your details and feed back(non sensitive information),
- To provide the information, products and services you request;
- To provide you with effective customer service;
- To provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Website;
- To contact you with information and notices related to your use of our Website;
- To contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- To invite you to participate in surveys and provide Feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- To improve the content, functionality and usability of our Website;
- To better understand your needs and interests;
- To improve our products and services;
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- For security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- For any other purpose identified in an applicable click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us.
Third Party Disclosure.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Once received, your information is stored inside secured networks. We recommend you do not enter any sensitive information in our free form text field.
Your data is also used in an aggregate way to monitor our site traffic and interactions. We use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. If you disable the receipt of cookies, it won’t affect your use of our site.
This Website uses Google AdWords
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Most of our services and training’s for meant for school students and parents. So we won’t have age limitations for viewing and accessing our information.
Fair Information Practices
In the event of a data breach of PII, we will notify affected individuals within ten business days via email.
CAN SPAM Act
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
P1, Punnami Plaza,
kukatpally, HYD, India – 500072