TRAINING POLICIES - ONLINE :
1. There are no demo classes: We will take interactive session of 15 mins to understand kids interest
2. Tuition fee once paid, is not refundable
3. Your child may attend online sessions one or two days per week according to the schedule that has been selected
4. Students are expected to behave during class. Every child need to behave well and focused. The parent of any student who is disruptive will be given two (2)
notices of their child’s misbehavior. One further violation will result in his expulsion from the Service with no refund.
5. Robotics training is a long-term program. The minimum commitment is two months:The duration of the program for your child to reach a particular grade level is mentioned above.
6. Long breaks are strongly discouraged as the program builds on each day’s progress and is designed to continue at a light and easy pace until completion.
7. You understand that completed and corrected assignments, scores gained and time spent, are required to develop and modify your child’s individualized lesson plan.
8. Robot Kits: Student should use Robotics kit gently and warranty will not covered for physical damages. We recommend to follow safety guidelines of using Robot which is mentioned with kit
9. Working with Electronics: Even though kit is built with all safety precautions, sometimes students may have small cuts or burns when they are dealing with Electronics and Mechanical items at higher levels. Parents should understand the same with a positive intention and take it as a part of learning.
I hereby state that all aforementioned information is accurate. I understand and agree to all terms and conditions set forth above.